SENIOR SALES MANAGER
Are you seeking a place where you can use your consultative selling skills in a very collaborative environment? UTC RETAIL needs a person who is uber eager, hyper creative and has a great passion for retail technology.
UTC RETAIL is the innovative software, hardware and services solutions provider to the specialty retail marketplace. For 27 years, UTC RETAIL has been recognized as the industry leader in delivering exceptional value and customer service. Our solutions leverage modern technology architecture, giving our customers greater flexibility and securing investment protection well into the future.
At UTC RETAIL, the entire organization embraces the opportunity to support the sales team in its efforts, because the desire to successfully solve problems for our customers is in the heart of everyone we employ.
Your knowledge of retail technology and the specialty retail market combined with your communication skills, analytical abilities, and strategic methodology will shape how new business grows at UTC RETAIL. As a Senior Sales Manager, YOU will lead an internal team through a complex sales cycle. With an ability to cultivate strong relationships with senior executives, YOU will create and execute a plan to address and overcome any obstacles to winning the business. YOU will also persistently explore and uncover the business needs of prospective clients, assess how buying decisions are made and deliver solutions that ensure their success.
- At least 5 years of experience selling retail Enterprise, POS and/or point solutions
- Proven track record of selling the value of an organization to the customer
- Ability to sell to and interact with multiple departments and levels within an organization
- Must have a well developed skill set in team selling and complex sales cycle management
· Bachelor degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
· Prospect and develop new business opportunities within assigned territory
· Create a positive working environment by operating with a high degree of integrity and delivering on UTC RETAIL’s core values
· Identify add-on sales with existing customer base
· Exceed revenue targets for hardware, software and professional services
· Drive complete sales cycle from inception through contract
· Lead a cross-departmental team to present a unified solution to the prospect
· Track sales activities and forecast business in a timely and accurate manner
Knowledge and Abilities:
· Applied business analysis skills
· Strong negotiation, strategic planning, presentation, and business development skills
· Demonstrated problem solving experience
· Proven ability to develop and implement a sales strategy
· Aptitude for developing an intimate knowledge of customers, competition, and the market
· Effective time management and organization skills with capability to show strong sense of urgency
· Experience with SalesForce desired
Position is home office based and can be anywhere in the US. Position will also require travel for sales meetings, client presentations/demos, internal meetings and various industry events.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be constructed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
UTC RETAIL provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, UTC RETAIL complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to Human Resources at: HRdept@utcretail.com